Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sentence Composing - Student Examples #037


Expert Sentence:
“How come you like fights, Darry?” I asked, looking up at him as he stood behind me, leaning in the kitchen doorway.


JChapps’ Sentence:
“How come we’re out of Fig Newtons, Mom?” he asked, gazing down at his undertall maternal unit, stooping in the living room archway.


Lily’s Sentence:
“How come you don’t like math class, Sarah?” the teacher questioned, looking over at her as she sat at her desk, scribbling all over her worksheet.


Kellie’s Sentence:
“Why don’t you like movies, Mia?” I asked, turning away from her as she started laughing, wondering why she didn’t enjoy them.


Katya’s Sentence:
“How come you don’t like my cooking, Jen?” I asked, looking up at her as she sat next to me, eating at the kitchen table.


Zack’s Sentence
 “Why might you not like airplane, Charleze?” I screeched! looking over at him while he was sitting in his seat? clutching knee during takeoffs.


Andrew’s sentence
“How come you stink at basketball, Curry?” I said, looking down at him as Lebron blocked him from behind, falling to the court.


Brendan’s sentence:
“How come you hate cats, sir?’’ I asked, looking across at him as he sat in front of me, gazing out the bay window. :)


Cole Karmanos’s sentence
“How come you’re on the ground, Lebron?” Curry asked, showcasing his talent causing Lebron to drop, shaking the ground like an earthquake.


Carter’s Sentence
“Why do you like fishing, Gerald?” I asked, looking down at his net as he sat down in front of me, laying his feet on top of a small table.


Annika’s Sentence
“What flavor of ice cream would you like, Dan?” she asked, bending over the ice cream freezer as she stood behind the counter, holding the scoop.


Miles’ Sentence:
“Why do you like pandas, Mary?” he asked, looking next to him as he stared down, leaning on the metal railing.


Tino’s Sentence
“Why did you lie to me, Timmy?” the principal asked, looking down at Timmy as he sat in silence, staring at the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment