Friday, November 4, 2016

Sentence Composing Quiz Sentences - Quotes


Quiz on Monday 11/7/16


31.  Eragon dropped his eyes, / abashed. / “I’m sorry.”

32. “A promise is a promise,” / Hermione reminded Harry / bossily.

33. “Don’t be,” / said Brom as he shifted his arm. / “It happens to everyone.”

34. “Colonel Graff,” / he said, / “I just want to go back / and swim in the lake.”

35.  “Here is the Mirror of Galadriel,” / she said. / “I have brought you here / so you may look in it, / if you will.”

36.  “I am going to transmit / the memory of snow,” / the old man said, / and placed his hands / on Jonas’s bare back.

37.  “How come you like fights, Darry?” / I asked, / looking up at him / as he stood behind me, / leaning in the kitchen doorway.

38.  “Blast it, Jonny,” / Dally growled / as we flew along / the red road, / “why didn’t you think / of turning yourself in five days ago?”

39.  Johnny had been quietly finishing his fifth barbecue sandwich, / but now he announced: /  “We’re goin’ back and turn ourselves in.”

40.  Peter let his hand tremble a little, / and he said, / “If you think I should stop, / I think I might be able to keep things under control this time. / I really do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment