Monday, April 27, 2020

Due Dates, Grading and Late Work

My Most Excellent Students,

Hope you are all feeling healthy, staying safe, and enjoying the sunshine when it's out.

As I previously stated, I want you to be able to work at your own pace on ELA during the week.

You can submit it as you go, or turn it all in to Turnitin.com before Monday at 8 AM.

I'll be checking your submissions to Turnitin.com later on Monday morning.

If you missed the deadline, that's okay. Don't worry: just try to get it in when you can. No stress.

BUT PLEASE give me a heads' up if you submitted any work after the normal Monday morning deadlines from the previous week's assignments.

That way I can check it on Turnitin.com and give you credit for your work on Powerschool.

Best,
JChapps


No comments:

Post a Comment